“Extra features and extra perks” is the mantra of doing great if you own an eCommerce business. The ripple effects of having automated and customized features into your business could be felt within your field and also beyond it. Today in the contemporary system of commerce customization is considered to be a game-changer and why not? It provides you with the kind of platform that you aspire to have, to grow your business traffic.
What is a Zapier plugin?
Zapier is basically a design that gels up and attaches thousands of website applications so that they can toil together. It is, in other words, is an app automation tool that helps businesses to relax with the burden of repeated works and ensuring the user to focus more on important jobs and activities.
Zapier provides enormous integration options to bridge the gap between different software. For example, Zapier can take information from Ecommerce software and post it on QuickBooks. Integrating Zapier WooCommerce QuickBooks, it bridges the gap between software and performs automated tasks.
It provides for different software like:
- eCommerce software
- Accounting software
- Delivery software
- Sales and purchase software and many more.
What Zapier plugin can do for you?
There is no doubt Zapier could be your parent who would look after everything that you do and keep you really focused on what is important. Like for example, WooCommerce, an ultra-smart plugin that turns your website to an online business store, you need to obviously think about its online accounting and if QuickBooks is your preference, Zapier can directly automate your accounting and can feed in the details automatically as customers to QuickBooks online and this is how Zapier WooCommerce QuickBooks work.
It is like combining WooCommerce with QuickBooks through Zapier. You can easily operate it with zero experience and it’s literally quick.
You will know it when you will actually feel the superpowers you have when you own Zapier. If you start Zap you are just trigger and action away.
- It develops a workflow between apps.
- It automates activities in the backdrop.
- You can create thousands of workflows.
- It directs information between applications.
Zapier is really great for the start-ups. The new businesses can easily rely on the Zapier Plugin and can win games to go easy and fruitful in the desired direction. Though the cost of it would not impress much to the start-ups, if you really add the cost you bear while developing things you will definitely find this really cool and cost-effective.
Consider this too:
Today business format is very hard and needs real acts to employ better results and outcomes. While having good words about Zapier, there is always a thing to think about while using it. Having no complaints about it till now, Zapier works excellent if you use the customize option.
Zapier is even more effective if you use it in a customized fashion. It is a readymade plugin and works on its defined measurements while into today’s business customization is the key. Although, Zapier performs automation tasks, with customization, the automation will actually work.
How eCommerce customization plugin is better than the Zapier plugin?
- Though Zapier is an automation tool but it cannot manipulate the one-time data entry that has already performed. Some tasks done by Zapier cannot be altered or manipulated.
- example: if the sales data has been taken from the WooCommerce and placed in an accounting software by Zapier it cannot manipulate the data if in case there is any cancellation of order or refund of money asked. To avoid this, you need customization.
- Zapier plugins do not provide 100% automation for a scalable business.
- It helps in connecting two applications and can result in duplicate entry from different platforms for example if an order is placed from an eCommerce platform and shipping is preferred from a different platform. Zapier goes blind here, it will send the data in the books from both the platforms to complete the accounting and this result into the double-entry of the same order which results in wrong data placements.
- Zapier plugin can prove to be naive while cutting shopping platform charges. It cannot manipulate charges or payment rolls instantly and requires a particular cycle to compensate it making the payment chain really lazy and cumbersome. It is the only customization that can resolve the issue.
- Zapier integration does not allow the platform to rewrite the data. While eCommerce customization plugin enables the data to be rewritten. Zapier integration only entertains one-time entry of the data and further manipulations cannot be harbored.
- Zapier integration is straightforward in nature. For example, if a pack of water bottles that consisted of 18 bottles is sold, then the Zapier will update the inventory, not by 18 bottles but it will record it as 1. This can be avoided only through customized plugins to avoid any kind of confusion.
- Some Zaps do not work consistently.
Zapier is no doubt an unapologetically great option to integrate software and make work real easy and automated. But it is best for start-ups and small businesses. For the scalable complex business formats, it does not overture 100 percent perfection.
For complex and big businesses requires eCommerce customization plugin to win that impact and smooth business performance.
How Customization plugin is way better than the Zapier plugin?
It’s always better to compare while hunting for the best option as it gives you great subjects to think and navigate through the available best options. And if the comparison is not so obvious, something extra can also do wonders. Like with Zapier you can have a great backdrop of activities that would be performed in an automated manner. But, here is the news! it is best for the small business or the start-ups and not so perfect for huge businesses.
For scalable businesses to run smooth and error-free you need to have customized plugins that quench your thrust of having relaxing business working.
Here are some benefits listed:
- With customized eCommerce plugin like WooCommerce ( it is the master of the WordPress eCommerce plugins) you can design your own activities fit your preference and nature of business. WooCommerce Zapier plugin works immaculately better.
- You can easily find your payment solution and customize it according to your policy which is quite difficult with the Zapier plugin as it is readymade and cannot control manipulations.
- You can develop your own apps and integration.
If you know your business and if you know us, success is just a click away. Explore and learn more with us.